Powered By Blogger

Saturday 28 September 2013

FAITH AND FAITHFULNESS

Today is my date of birth.I enter into my 72nd. year of life.
What I am going to write today is the sum total of my experience regarding faith and faithfulness/unfaithfulness in the relationships with friends,particularly females/opposite sex friends from separate nationalities or social and religious backgrounds.It becomes a matter of paramount importance also because we are now more connected than ever.Rather our survival as human specie depends upon it.
By shear luck and a bit of commonsense,I was catapult,in 1968, into a scholarship holder for studies in then West Germany.I had completed my university education and was gainfully employed in the Central Government in New Delhi.I has been just 26 years of age,well groomed & handsome looking young married man since over 2 years at that time.There used to be a general perception that men who went to the west were quite prone to desert their wives back home.But the first ever contact I made there with any girl,I disclosed my marital status.But morally or because oh the urge of love,pushed me into a emotional intimacy with her.
But as the moral prevailed,I returned back home after 7 months of extended stay in that country.Mind prevailed over heart and I was well employed with high salary near Delhi.I did visit Germany many times thereafter,but as the bird returns to her nest at dusk,I also did so.
I have had a very successful entrepreneur carrier later in 1975 and worked tirelessly till my sons grew up and started taking care of normal day to day business activities.It was now time to relax and I learned to handle computer and thus had the opportunity to peruse my hobbies.I also made a quite large friendship base with unknown persons all over the world.In the beginning it was a challenge to get 10,000 Facebook friends.I achieved the target in 2&1/2 years.The basic motive was to get connected to young girls and share my experience.I also tried to ween away misguided youth who in the name of revolution,resorted to violence.I  was quite successful in both my mottos.
A very interesting contact from Spain was developed during this period.There were clases & conflicts;but also apparently very soft emotional spots as well.I with my emotional void and the entrepreneurial abilities,created an an opportunity for her to leave her country where she said will die if lives any longer.She was invited to India by me on her determined wish to do so.But the interaction over the last 2+1/2 years had many twists and turns,those were made more complex because of her very very sad past experience,right from her childhood.But she did burn her boat and landed in my house this year beginning.She was well received by me,but my family members were not happy.They already were suspicious about my love towards Facebook friends.But my skill of resolving such disputes and difference of opinion,helped me to sail this arrangement through.She went to tour long distances fro North as well South India.The tour lasted for 2 months practically at no expense on her part.
The real story begins from here.This will be an eye opener for those who attempt to change the deep engraved mental pattern of a grown up individual.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back readers.The real story that was kept in abeyance since 22.04.2013 unfolded again on 17.06.2015 at 07AM.A lot of water had flown away in this time gap.The story continued with a final attempt to revive from the point it was left.This time it lasted till 05.09.2015 as my wife took many sleeping pills after listening to the recorded lecture by me on the independence day celebration before the students,teachers,villagers.This lady was present at the dias and I narrated my future plans of social service to my village and around.Major Ashok Bal Vidya Mandir had been built and it has been running successfully.My next step was to lighten the village with solar power and also start a skill development center for young men oh the area.The Spanish lady had come to study the feasablity of my project and decide her permanent settling down in that residence which I has built for me.
    It started very positively,but ended as abruptly as it started.It was very difficult job to make her convince to stay at least till 25.08.15,the scheduled date for departure to Delhi and onwards to Mcleodganj.Ultimately we did adhere to our schedule and she was sent to Dalai Lama'a place as per her wish.It is very curious to mark and adjust to a person who is so unpredictable in nature and who carries lots of backlog of painful past on her back and that too during the middle age crisis of a women.The elastic string of my patience was snapped in the wee hours of our messaging.It was all over.I had to lay down my efforts to let events pass as we wished.We said good bye to each-other as my wife consumed pills to sleep in excess.Now henceforth,nearing the age of 73 years I remember the famous poem of Nobel Laureate Sir Rabindra Nath Tagore"EKLA Cholo reyyyy..Jodi koi tomar dak sune na;ekla cholo reyyy"

    ReplyDelete